I understand that weddings can be expensive so I keep my pricing simple and straightforward whilst representing great value.
I offer two options, detailed below, but am happy to mix things up to suit your requirements. Whichever option interests you I include the following:
- A pre-booking consultation meeting
- A pre-wedding venue visit
- Pre-wedding 'couples' session – This is a great way for us to continue building our relationship before your wedding day and gives you some contemporary, relaxed images of yourselves in addition to the wedding images. This session can be done during a venue visit or at another location special to you. These images can then be used on your wedding invitations, place cards, or a signing frame at your wedding. (This session includes a CD containing hi-resolution digital images for you to print your own photographs and share with family and friends)
- Wedding photography from bridal preparations right through to first dance
- Carefully selected and edited images of your day for you to view within 21 days
- A personalised online password protected gallery for friends and family to view and order prints
- All expenses within a 100 mile radius
Wedding photography and a Compact Disc containing hi-resolution fully edited images
If a wedding album isn’t an immediate priority (you may wish to wait and decide later) this option simply includes a CD containing the complete set of hi-resolution fully edited images.
- Fully inclusive fee of £950.00
Wedding photography, a Compact Disc containing hi-resolution fully edited images and a bespoke printed wedding album book
This option includes a 40 side [20 pages] contemporary lay-flat printed wedding album book printed on the finest 210gsm heavyweight silk-coated paper and comes in a classic black presentation box. A draft layout will be created into which you have full control of the design. A sample of the book can be seen during our initial meeting.
- Fully inclusive fee of £1350.00
Booking your consultation meeting could not be easier - simply use the contact page and we can arrange a mutually convenient time and place to meet to discuss your special day - I look forward to hearing from you.
Both options are subject to a non-refundable 25% deposit and for your peace of mind I have full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance – your day is fully protected.
Family and children's lifestyle portrait sessions and pet portrait sessions start from £120.00* (inc. VAT) and include the following:
- Between 1 and 2 hours of photography
- Carefully selected and edited images from the session for you to view within 14 days
- A personalised online password protected gallery where you can view the images
- A personalised online password protected gallery to order printed material (we can discuss pricing and other options when we meet)
For more information about pet portrait sessions please click here.
*50% deposit payable at time of booking
Northampton photographers specialising in documentary wedding photography and modern portrait photography in Northampton and throughout Northamptonshire and commercial, corporate, PR and editorial photography throughout the UK & Internationally.